About Us      Support      Contact

OK. It’s really happening, finally! Our crystal ball promo video is going online tomorrow! After many months of tinkering away in our extra time we have finished producing an odd but interesting new project and it all started here at Video Copilot

So before we launch the film, check out this short clip from our Behind-the-scenes action.

Watch Now

Get Notified:
We will be announcing the video from our Twitter account a little while before posting on the blog so If you want to be the first to watch,  sign up and be ready! Connect Now

19 RESPONSES TO "Unleashing the Orb Tomorrow!"
August 9th, 2011 @ 11:27 pm

You are insane guys! I’ve never thought it would be an iPhone app! It is so cool!

Guilherme Aquino
August 9th, 2011 @ 11:29 pm

excellent work! congratulations!!!

August 10th, 2011 @ 6:07 am

August 10th, 2011 @ 7:18 am

the great work of video copilot & AK

August 10th, 2011 @ 8:41 am

August 10th, 2011 @ 10:27 am

good stuff guys,awesome way to present an iphone apps,waiting for the making of!!!!

Abple vids
August 10th, 2011 @ 11:10 am

Wow super cool, @lyubo I also didn’t expect any kind of this and the orb to iPhone was thought by a genius!

That is Video Copilot style
keep going!!

August 10th, 2011 @ 11:37 am

insane ad, This is going to be viral , and btw, you guys are awesome, insane video!

August 10th, 2011 @ 12:08 pm

plis wath tutorial completing you trabalho.

August 10th, 2011 @ 3:24 pm

this very nice
I like this

August 11th, 2011 @ 11:30 am

Hi Andrew Kramer and the awesome Team,

First, many many congrats for a really great job again.!

Second, It was very shocking and also surprising when I found it an Ap after the hard work and the long time efforts you have putted in this project, “I was wondering for some series on TV” :P but then I understood it is not just an Ap but this time Andrew Kramer has finally tried to know about his and his teams abilities and everything is marvelous.

Sure, when we do start something bigger then we do also faces many challenges and Then we comes to know about the declining in our work but it’s the time to learn something more and i still think that you should really contact in some movie like Transformer as a VFX designer! and hope will see your name in the Transformer 4 :P (Whispered “better they don’t make it because the story is gonna be worst”). but i really wish to see you in Hollywood because the all of your awesome work, you have done for us and for your own satisfaction is deserve to be watch in those movies…

August 11th, 2011 @ 11:32 pm

did you really grew a beard laying down them briks :D haha
very cool

greets from holland

August 12th, 2011 @ 3:03 am

Shaani All – Andrew’s work IS in Transformers 3. I was just at Siggraph and they confirmed Optical Flares was used in Transformers 3! Way to go Andrew! Hope everyone enjoys the flares in that movie :)

August 12th, 2011 @ 4:06 pm

Your ability to grow a beard in only a few hours is nothing short of amazing!!!

August 13th, 2011 @ 1:42 am

I wish I had the money to Hire you to bring my film to life!!

August 14th, 2011 @ 2:13 pm

@Shaani Ali

Hey Ali in case you do not know yet, Andrew already did great wort already.
At the Movie “super 8″ He was in the VFX Design Team LA. (At first Place in Line).

I saw the MOvie Fu……g Awesome.

@Andrew and Team

i really love all your stuff incl. the slapstick elements on every tutorial.
You Guys really know what you do but dont take yourself that serious as other Guys.

I’m very curious how you made thoes really great CG Elements. Would love know how it was made. a tutorial about real footage combines with CGI would be great. Maybe al littel deeper 3D.

Thx Guys for being a big inspiration and Help for my Work.

Cheers from Germany

August 15th, 2011 @ 2:42 pm

nice behind the scenes video… but judging by the growth of your beard, it must’ve taken a helluva time to build the brick set ;-)

alpesh patel
September 1st, 2011 @ 11:23 am

The Great work, I learn a more form your new work. i love a Video Capilot

Saad Khan
December 6th, 2011 @ 7:20 pm

Sir, please crumbling effect tutorial video upload plz plz plz…

Before Posting
We're trying to encourage more thoughtful commenting.  Please take a moment to write a meaningful response to this post.