About Us      Support      Contact

Discover the secret of the Orb! Unleash the demons… with Demon Cam.

In the beginning of the year our team decided we wanted to try something new and take on a project with creative challenges  and help push the limits of our tutorials.   Instead of making a single shot-effect, we wanted to try creating a real-world project with a bigger scope and difficult visual effects that we could share with the community…  With a little inspiration from Sam Loya 2007, we created Demon Cam!

Don’t let our secret be lost for centuries,  help spread the word!

Turn up the speakers and watch in HD:

Watch Film  Promo Now

18 RESPONSES TO "‘Demon Cam’ Film Promo Now Online!"
Sean D.
August 11th, 2011 @ 4:55 pm

Will there be an android version available?

August 11th, 2011 @ 5:00 pm

comes there a app of demon cam for android

August 11th, 2011 @ 5:46 pm

Please, oh please make this available for the Android. Been following ya’ll for a couple of years and I have to say that this is the most amazing thing I’ve seen you do. Ya’ll never disappoint… EVER!

August 12th, 2011 @ 3:20 am

Now I can say it’s official….Andrew Kramer comes from another planet. Such an idea couldn’t have been brought by a human being. Such genius ideas definitely come from another planet. Anyways congrats Andrew, I’m sure your software is gonna reach the top ten in the app store soon and is gonna keep its place there for a while. Big Thanks for sharing this….keep it up !!

August 12th, 2011 @ 1:04 pm

This app is awesome! A lot of hard work went into this I can tell… very Kramer of you! My son (5 yrs old) has been making scary movies all night and has probably filled up my iPhone!

To the Android users… you made your decision when purchasing a phone – don’t expect the rest of the world bend over backwards because you want it to behave like an iPhone as well.

Keep up the great work Copilots!

August 13th, 2011 @ 10:18 am

ANDROID Version please!!!

soheil asghary
August 13th, 2011 @ 12:36 pm

please make this app for Android

August 13th, 2011 @ 6:27 pm

I saw the video and was AMAZED and my eyes filled with tears of joy because of the awesomeness of the video and the app. I couldn’t spend my $2 quick enough. Then (suspenseful music here) did my first video, and the app crashed everytime at the end of saving altered video. CURSE YOU iOS5 beta 5 and your EVIL ways. And damn my eyes for putting it my primary iPhone. Oh, well, I have something to look forward too, this is a very well produced app, with tons of polish and a great UI. Thanks I’d buy it again if I had the choice.

August 16th, 2011 @ 5:02 pm

iOS 5 beta support will be in the next update :)

August 13th, 2011 @ 8:28 pm

Considering the market share you REALLY SHOULD release it for Android !

Scott Mac
August 14th, 2011 @ 11:34 pm

Andrew, you da man. I am another requesting this app for Android. There are many of us out there that would love this app on Android. Thanks for entertaining me and schooling me for the past 5 or so years. Props to you sir

August 15th, 2011 @ 8:40 pm

You know, instead of spending all that time and money on an ad/tutorial, perhaps your resources would better be spent porting it to Android, at least doubling your market potential.

Nonetheless, thank you for the boobies.

August 27th, 2011 @ 2:01 pm

Dude please pay attention to android users.

I got an IPhone 4G and Ipad 2 as well,this all is great!

but I’m sure u can make the android version better cause all android phones of 2011 are better performing the the IPhone.

And I’m owner of both devices….with please Andrew.

Think about it,u won’t be disappointed! I promise.

August 30th, 2011 @ 9:11 am

Hey Andrew can you tell me please what fond you use for these words ” Demon Cam” thanks.

September 1st, 2011 @ 7:21 pm

Pleaseee Andrewww!!! Release one version this app for Android!! The world is calling you!! jejeje

October 11th, 2011 @ 6:26 am

Hello Sir, I and thousands of people are following you and your tutorials, videos,products etc. and I really appreciate all of them. Moreover, you never disappointed us, and now I know you will definitely release the android version of this app, not all can afford an iphone, for those millions who are requesting for the android version, I know, this time also, you will not disappoint us.

October 29th, 2011 @ 8:43 pm

For Android, please :)

Ansh S.
November 6th, 2011 @ 8:57 am

Heyy. looks like an amazing app. any thoughts on making this for android phones?

Before Posting
We're trying to encourage more thoughtful commenting.  Please take a moment to write a meaningful response to this post.